HALO is an alignment system located in the hood ring of the auger drive, which provides an operator with a simultaneous clear line of sight to itself, as well as the hole being dug. HALO utilises a band of LED lights, which when fully illuminated green, indicate the drive is plumb. If the drive moves from its plumb position, a sequence of red and green lights will be lit to effortlessly guide the operator back to plumb. Halo is currently available for Digga PD3 - PD7 auger drives, with a complete range to be introduced in the near future.
- HALO alignment system - Free with the first 150 auger drives (PD3 to PD7) sold from August 3rd, 2020.
- To activate this offer, you must request HALO at the time of purchase.
- HALO will not be automatically included with every purchase.
- Free HALO system includes a 3m cable and cigarette lighter plug.
- To operate, the purchaser will need to purchase an extra extension cable. Length will depend on the machine type.
- Offer conditions include a maximum of 5 HALO units per customer, for the length of the promotion.
- Sales and Delivery to Australian customers only.
- Whne 'free stock' (150 HALO units) runs out, the promotion will be deemed to have ended. No prior notification
will be issued. Terms and conditions apply.
Halo features recessed high accuracy inclination green and red LED indicators, which can be clearly seen in daylight. With Halo, there in no need for an in-cab display screen, and no need to take your eyes off the job to realign your auger.
Halo can be connected to the in-cab cigarette lighter, or powered by a magnetised rechargeable battery which will last all day, and can be charged via USB or a 240V wall charger. The battery pack can be attached to the drive hood, frame, machine boom, or placed in-cab.
The battery powered option features a 'zeroing' function which lets the operator set the angle of inclination with the press of a button. This feature is ideal for the installation of shade sails.
HALO utilises a microprocessor and 6 sensors to provide accurate readings to +/- 0.25 degrees - Even under heavy vibration. Effectively eliminating the need for a spotter with a spirit level. The dust/water proof LED ring is also recessed into the hood to protect it from knocks.
HALO is proudly made in Australia, and has undergone 4 years of development & testing to ensure the unit works faultlessly, and is capable of enduring the rigors of our industry.
The standard option is via a cable direct to cab, which draws power from the cigarette lighter power plug.
Power can also be delivered through an optional battery. With this option, there are no cables being fed back to the cab. As an operator, you can start drilling plumb within minutes.